Friday 21 November 2008

...don't forget the Fair!

I meant to post this earlier in the week but haven't switched on my computer since Monday, so busy have I been, amongst other things, getting ready for tomorrow's Vintage and Handmade Fair. I've still got a few things to do so I can't stay long, but if anyone can make it tomorrow it promises to be rather a special day.

I was going to do a dry run of my stall but ran out of time so can't show any previews, though I did snap one of my display units in the process of being prettied up with some heart bunting in festive colours.


On a festive theme, I picked up this family of carollers this week, they are quite large, the mum and dad about 12" tall and their clothes are made entirely of paper. I think they are something you either love or hate, though I can't decide which it is for me. I'm taking them to the fair to decorate my stall.

So don't forget Saturday 22nd November, Rangeworthy Village Hall, 10am - 4pm. See you there?

1 comment:

  1. I love the carollers - they are so different and look very well made

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I am not always able to reply but they are always appreciated.
Lucy x