Wednesday 27 January 2010

Today

I don't know about you but since Christmas I have found it difficult to get back in the swing of things. I have much to do but find myself not being able to make a start on anything.

But today I:

Picked up these lovelies on the way home from work

(biscuit barrel)

(poodle and fabric)


(rose jug)

(petit point bag)

Installed my new BT Home Hub (finally!!!)

Installed crucial software on my new (1 month old) laptop and went wireless (easier than I'd thought, don't know why I put it off for so long!)

Took some pictures of items to go into my webshop soon

Played cat-and-mouse with the sun - which kept disappearing at the crucial moments I wanted to take photographs.

Made curry for dinner
(the lowlight of the day - I don't much like cooking and I don't much care for curry - but Mr. Bloom does)

Wrote this post (of course!) and I still have time left to

watch the new series of Desperate Housewives.

Considered a good day!