Friday 19 March 2010

Beary Nice


I recently bought this charming little book - Country Livings Country Bears. I'm not a bear collector but the pictures inside were so sweet.


Not just the bears but the props and settings are very interesting - old toys:


Colourful bears:


Lovely outfits:

I do happen to have some bears myself though - just these three.


Big bear came from a car boot, little bear from a flea market and lady bear from the Garden Centre.


Big bear looks rather startled - he has a zipper down his back and is stuffed with an old nightdress - maybe that accounts for it.

4 comments:

  1. Poor big bear, no wonder he looks so startled. Have you checked to make sure there's nothing else hidden inside?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely bears,and a lovely blog
    sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorei o blog, assim como adoro ursos, os blogs tem estas vantagens, podemos literalmente viajar.
    Quando puder vá me visitar, será bem vinda.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I am not always able to reply but they are always appreciated.
Lucy x