Wednesday 20 October 2010

In the Pipeline

I am so far behind with everything due to this nasty virus laying me low for a couple of weeks.  Still, all better now, I'm overdue in posting about this event which I have signed up for.


It's been organised by Elaine of the Ted and Bunny blog, and there is a website dedicated to the fair, where you can see you will be attending.  I'm very excited to be part of this.

Last time I posted about Violette's Cafe at Barn Antiques.  I have a few more pics to show of the rest of the centre, which also has a garden shop attached.


A peek at the garden shop.


Beautiful units inside, loved this one especially.



The barn is huge, divided up into lots of showrooms and has a really good variety of stock.  It's a good place to stop for half a day if you are in the area.



Before I go, a reminder that in just over a week's time is the Vintage Bazaar in Frome (Saturday 30th October) which I am busily preparing for. Hence will be rather quiet around here for a little while longer!