Tuesday 18 February 2014

Vintage and Handmade February Fling

This Saturday 22nd Feb, I will have a stall at the Vintage and Handmade February Fling Fair in Chipping Sodbury.  I have really missed doing the fairs over the last year, I did a few Vintage Jumbles but none of the main fairs.  Things are more settled at the shop, we have a work routine which leaves me time to engage in more vintage activity so I am hoping to get back on the 'fair circuit' this year.
 


It's a bit embarrassing that I haven't blogged for such a long time, I think the best thing is to gloss over that fact.   Below are a few of the things I will be taking on Saturday.  Hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I am not always able to reply but they are always appreciated.
Lucy x